The photo is of the William S. Cook House in Nauvoo.
The house was built in 1917 by William Cook (1864-1923), who immigrated from Scotland with his wife, Jeannie Nelson, in 1887. Cook was a miner in Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Carbon Hill, and the Oklahoma Territory. He planned and built the home for his family and even selected the trees to use for the lumber. The house is located at the former Black Creek No. 2 mine near the communities of Carbon Hill and Nauvoo.